Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 68: Bug Catcher Josh


 After beating the twins, I head back to the middle.
 I switch the blue path off to reach the final trainer before the Leader.
 "But my grown-up Pokemon are pretty
tough, too!"
Nelly is actually useless right now. She's fresh out of astonish PP and only has leech life. Leech life is inherently bad, with a base power of 20. More importantly, it's not very effective against Paras. Soooo....
 I bring out Ember. I mean Quilava.
As expected, Quilava one-shots Paras. Nelly gets enough experience to hit level 13, letting her finally learn bite, her first not-godawful move.
 
The erudite lamentations of Bug Catcher Josh.
“the lift is going.”
It's impossible for the player to not already know that by this point, game.






No comments:

Post a Comment