Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 149: Krabby -- Route 40

 At last, I've reached the top of the lighthouse!
“...But it suddenly got sick...
It's gasping for air...
...I understand that there is a
wonderful Pharmacy in Cianwood...
But that's across the sea...
And I can't leave Amphy unattended...”
 Evidently Jasmine has no friends, because she asks a random stranger to head to Cianwood. I'm just glad that on the return trip I won't have to deal with all the trainers leading up to this room.
 Jasmine unlocks the door. I grab the Super Potion to the right and head for the elevator.
 Once outside, I head west to the beachfront Route 40.
“No one can resist such
good waves!”
 Wise words.
 Tucked in a corner is the entrance to the Battle Frontier. It's closed for now. If I remember correctly, I have to beat the Elite Four to have access. I won't bother, though, because it's a huge time sink and I never personally thought it was much fun. But, about those irresistible waves...
 I don't have any Pokemon that can learn Surf. I did pick up a Good Rod from one of the fisherman in Olivine, though, so let's add a member to our motley crew...
Nelly Bites Krabby twice, bringing him quite low.
 Well, that was easy!
 Forgot to grab a picture of it, but I have christened him Aidan. May he ride those great waves with gusto! (because I'm not using him for anything else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment