Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 7: Ratata

I've finally reached Cherrygrove City. There was an old guy, you can see him half out of frame here, who instantly sniffed me out as a greenhorn and required that I tour the town with him. He pointed me to the Pokecenter, Poke Mart, and...

lol rofl
When he was done he gave me his old smelly shoes. I can run now! A minor little thing that was really lacking from Red and Blue back in the day. He also gives you software to look at the world map.

Afterwards I stopped by the Poke Mart and picked up a few potions and antidotes. They don't sell Pokeballs yet. I think the girl in overalls has to give them to you first, after my current objective is complete. Did I mention that my objective right now is to talk to some guy named Mr. Pokemon?



I moved on to Route 30, north of Cherrygrove. Mr. Pokemon lives here. That bush to my right? Yeah I made it like three steps before I got jumped...
I cackled, because I'm shackled into using tackle. I can do wordplay too, creepy old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment