Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 12: Passerby Boy

Going back through Route 30 was a breeze because of the ledges along the way, and Route 29 is set up in a similar manner. The only obstacle is this little onion-headed boy here. He ran into me right as I was leaving Cherrygrove. 

Onion head lays down the business.

What an odd name. 




So the big fight is Totodile. Literally all he did was Leer at me. If only looks could kill! Fortunately tackling does kill, so I responded with a few tackles. 
Pictured: Nuanced character establishment
A few more tackles and Totodile clipped through the ground like the graceful loser he is.



After Passerby finishes pouting, he starts to walk off. However, at some point I apparently stole his trainer card so...



"Mr. Passerby Johannes Boy"







No comments:

Post a Comment