Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 198: Gyrados

 The next day, at the LAKE OF RAGE...
 Presumably I've just been staring down Gyrados for the past twelve hours. I get sick of it and call it a dumb.
Rhianna successfully uses stun spore right off the bat. Gyrados had gone before her, but only used Twister, a Water-type move. Next turn I use Acid, but it barely scratches it. Thus, I switch to Nelly.
I beat it up quite a bit with Wing Attack before tossing out a Great Ball. It breaks out immediately.
 I switch to Diane to intentionally deal pathetic amounts of damage. Gyrados isn't having it, though, and kills her in two turns.
 Believing it to be sufficiently low, I try a Lure Ball.
 (^"o")^
 "Atrocious Pokemon"
 When I was a kid, I had a crush on a girl named Sarah. On an unrelated note, I've named this grotesque water dragon Sarah.
 I also get this thing I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment