Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 67: Twins Amy & Mimi

After defeating Benny, I scope out the puzzle ahead. Without messing with the switches, you can see that I'm headed for the left.
 By using that little switch to the left, you can see the blue web bends, changing paths to the right. I switch back for now just to see where the default position takes me.
Mimi: "If you insist, we'll be
your opponents.”
First double battle! Neither Nelly nor Rhianna are very effective matches against bug Pokemon, but I'll stick with them because they need the experience.
 Ledyba's sprite goes amazingly well with astonish's animation. "HOLY SHIT" 

I slowly whittle away Ledyba with astonish and vine whip. The saving grace here is that neither of them do any anything; Ledyba's comet punch only deals 1-5 damage. And all Spinarak does is spam poison sting, which only deals 1 deals one damage and never actually poisons either of my team.
 Eventually Spinarak is alone and begins constricting things anxiously. Predictably, I just keep spamming my shit to bring it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment