Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 140: Gentleman Alfred -- Olivine City -- Lighthouse

 I've arrived at Olivine! It's got flags.
 Passerb startles.
“You again?
There's no need to be alert.
I don't bother with wimps like you.
Speaking of weaklings, the city's
Gym Leader isn't here, and
is supposedly taking care of a
sick Pokemon at the Lighthouse.
Hmph! Boo-hoo!
Just let sick Pokemon go!
A Pokemon that can't battle
is worthless!
Why don't you go train at
the Lighthouse?
Who knows? It may make you a bit
of a better Trainer!”
 I will take your advice thank you
 The first floor has a few passive NPCs, for some reason. Tourists, I suppose.
 Wing Attack seems to deal precisely half of its health, so it only takes two Wing Attacks to finish it.
“Pokemon glow when they are healthy,
just like people.”
Figurative glowing, I should hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment