Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 33: Nelly


I use an Escape Rope to get out of that tower and save me a few day's backtracking.
Before I go to the Gym I have one little bit of housekeeping to attend to: Quilava is too powerful for me to catch any new Pokemon. For this, I have a solution: I will go back to the Dark Cave on Route 31 and find a Geodude. Geodude is either Rock, Ground, or both, I forget. This makes Geodude resistant to all of Quilava's attacks, and they have high base defense as it is, so one of them should be able to withstand at least one of Quilava's moves. Then I can catch the weakened Geodude and use it to catch the 'mons I'm actually interested in.
Getting back was a breeze; there was just a little ledge to hop over and no grass. I fuck around for a bit...

...Oh. Well, level 2 is pathetically weak, maybe I can just spam Pokeballs to catch it?


*wiggle*

*wiggle*

*wiggle*


It only took one! Enthusiasm!


This has got to be the most boring Pokedex entry ever. That's what normal bats do...
As per a friend's request, I've got to give my Pokemon normal people's names from now on.
Eh, normal enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment