Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 232: Executive Petrel

 The next day, after a trip to the Pokecenter and a hike back to the top floor...
 It's the director, finally. Gotta talk to him.
“...I am the Director.
We have decided to broadcast wonderful
shows to praise Team Rocket!
Everyone, I don't want to hear you
complain. Just do a good job to...”
 He notices me.
“Who are you?
...Oh no, it's you again, Stalin?”
 That's me!
“region to support Team Rocket!
This time I won't hold back!
Give me all you've got!”
Aw shit
:\
So Petrel not holding back translates to a shitton of Koffings. As always, Rhianna isn't good against poison Pokemon, so I'm forced to use Nelly. I use Bite to kill this first one.
 I switch to Air Cutter. It does a little more damage because of the STAB bonus (1.5x power for having the same type as the move used). Weezing is able to beat up Nelly quite a bit with Sludge before going down.
 By Nelly's third kill, she isn't feeling too hot.
 I switch to Rhianna to briefly entertain the idea of using her to defeat this fourth Pokemon. It doesn't last long. However...
 I use a Lemonade to heal Nelly up.
 I switch to Wing Attack now. I probably should have used this from the start - it's simply Nelly's most damaging move, with 60 base power and her naturally high attack stat (79). She successfully kills it. Four out of six...
 Here's the fifth Koffing. More Wing Attack for the win.
And yet more Wing Attack, for this, the sixth of six Pokemon. Whew.
“We stashed the real Director in the
underground warehouse.
It's at the far end of the Goldenrod Tunnel.
I am a nice guy. I will give you the
Basement Key to get to the
underground warehouse.
Take it with gratitude!”
 Both Petrel and I's sprites screw up for some reason, but hey, plot advancement!

No comments:

Post a Comment