Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 61: Team Rocket Grunt -- Slowpoke Well

 Made it back to the well!
“The guard up top took off when
I shouted at him.
But then I took a tumble down the well.
I slammed down hard on my back,
so I can't move.
Rats! If I were fit, my Pokemon
would've punished them...
Ah, it can't be helped.
Stalin, show them how gutsy
you are in my place!”
 'k
 So, the interior of this giant well is another cave. Joy!
"He startled me so much that I fell
down here.
How about I vent my anger and take it
out on you!"
 I start with Nelly. I re-learn that astonish doesn't affect normal-type Pokemon, and switch to Quilava accordingly.
 Ember roasts it dead.
 For his other Ratata, I switch to Rhianna. Vine whip kills it within two turns. Between her decent damage and sleep powder, I think Rhianna is going to be a useful 'mon overall.
“Team Rocket will do anything for money!”
 Aaaaanaything....?

No comments:

Post a Comment