Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 64: Executive Proton

“Be good and look after the house
with Grandpa and SLOWPOKE.
Love, Dad”
Damn. This Slowpoke had a family!
“I am often labeled as the scariest and
cruelest guy in Team Rocket...
I strongly urge you not to interfere
with our business!”
 The battle cry of the cruelest, scariest and most polite Team Rocket member.
 He gets is own battle transition sequence. If he's going to put the time and effort it takes to get that hair, he's going to get his own battle transition sequence.
 I entertain the notion of Nelly battling by herself. But soon...
 Nope. Quilava.
 Ember deftly finishes what Nelly started.
 Next up is Koffing. I switch in Rhianna for the experience. Grass is weak to poison, so I can't use vine whip.
 I do throw powder at it before I switch out, though.
 I don't even need to command her here. She's been driven into a vengeful bloodlust since seeing that Slowpoke. It had a family, dammit.
Thank you Quilava.
"I didn't see it coming."
 Didn't this exact scenario happen 3 years ago?
"three years ago. But we continued
our activities underground.
A small obstacle like you won't
be much of a problem for our mission.
I advise you to be very afraid of what is to come!"
 After a fade to black, the Rocket goons disappear. Kurt hobbles over.
 He takes me over to his house.
"As I mentioned before, Team Rocket was
disbanded by a boy called Red three
years ago.
Now that they have come back...
I have a bad feeling about it...
In any case, it would please me greatly
to make Poke Balls for a Trainer
like you, Stalin.
This is all I have now, but take it."
 It's a Fast Ball. Fast Balls are useful for Pokemon who like to flee, like the legendary cats in this game. If you're ever serious about catching them all, it's pretty useful. For me though, I'll probably just stick it into a dark, forgotten corner of my backpack and forget about it. For the record, if I do run into any of the legendary cats, I'll put a token effort into catching them.

Kurt also offers to turn my Apricorns into special Pokeballs. White Apricorns are made into Fast Balls, for example. I give him my Yellow Apricorns... because I forget what he makes them into. In any case, it takes him real-world time to make them, so I'll check up on him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment