Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 199: Team Rocket Grunts -- Team Rocket Hideout

 The next day, at the shores of the LAKE OF RAGE...
 Better head back to Mahogany Town to find out what to do next... hey, who's that? And why is he on fire?
“it to evolve..."
Dude that's nice and all but I think we have more pressing concerns your HEAD IS ON FI
“Did you come here because of the
wild tales?
You're Stalin?
I'm Lance, a Trainer like you.
I heard some rumblings, so I came to
investigate...
I saw the way you battled earlier,
Stalin.
I can tell that you're a trainer
with considerable skill.
If you don't mind, could you help me
investigate?”
>No
"Oh...Well, if you change your mind,
please help me."
 Oh, fine. That fire must be a magic trick or something...
>Yes
“Lance: Excellent!
It seems that the Lake of Rage's
MAGIKARP are being forced to evolve.
A mysterious radio broadcast coming
from Mahogany is probably the cause.
And that suspicious souvenir shop...
I'll be waiting for you in Mahogany,
Stalin.”
 I fly back to Mahogany Town and enter the souvenir shop.
 Lance murders a poor man with Dragonite's Hyper Beam.
“What took you so long, Stalin?
Just as I thought, that strange radio
signal is coming from here.”
Dude, you just killed a guy. I think I need to call the po-
Oh, okay...
After following Lance down the stairs he's nowhere to be found. I wander on...
A siren blares!
I use Flame Wheel to great effect, killing it in one turn.
Zubat also dies in one hit. Challenge!
He runs off to parts unknown. Time to wrap up the day.
Gah!
As before, I use Flame Wheel and faint Zubat in one hit.
I use Ember on Grimer, purely to conserve Flame Wheel PP. I'm quite sure this dungeon will be long and annoying, so I need to be prepared. It takes another Ember to bring it down.
Ratata goes down with just one Ember due to a critical hit.
Oh Team Rocket grunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment