Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 136: Psychic Nelson -- Route 39

Suddenly a guy.
“what they call... a Pokedex!
Haven't seen one of those in ages.
My name is Baoba!
I used to run a Safari Zone in
Fuchsia City, but it was becoming
out of date with new entertainment
options coming out.
I decided to go overseas to learn
the newest technology and open a
state-of-the-art Safari Zone
in Cianwood.
It may be more than a conincidence
that we are chatting.
Why don't we register each other's
numbers in the Pokegear?
I can give you a call once the Safari
Zone is open before I call anyone else!”
 Wait, what kind of technology will save a dying form of entertainment? That's like saying they're gonna revive the circus by making the clowns into robots.
“I'll let you know over the
Pokegear once it's ready!”
 i dont care

Suddenly another guy
 A few Bites and he's down.
 The next Slowpoke uses Curse to buff himself, but again, a few bites takes it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment