Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 227: Scientist Garett

 Stalin, the Pokemon trainer.
 Vine Whip fairs poorly against Magnemite. Rhianna just does not get any luck against these Rocket assholes.
 I switch to Diane. I don't want to use her too much because she's over leveled compared to Rhianna and Nelly, but she's also the only one with super effective attacks against Steel.
 I switch to Nelly. Steel and Electric are supposed to be neutral against Bite, but for some reason it only does a quarter of its health and says it isn't effective. I stubbornly power through anyway, killing it but getting Nelly paralyzed in the process.
 For the next Magnemite, I cure Nelly of paralysis and Bite it.
 Goddamn. Magnemite paralyzes me again.
 I power through it anyway - all Magnemite uses is "Lock On", which is useless by itself. Magnemite dies.
“I can transmit as strong a signal as
I need from here.”
 What could they possibly be planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment