Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 205: Team Rocket Grunt

 The next day, on the third floor...
“radio transmitter, you need the voice
of a certain person.
The name of the person is Petrel,
the Team Rocket Executive!
I have found out he is hiding in their
leader's office!
Unfortunately though, that room is
also protected with a password...
Stalin!
We need the password to their leader's
office first!”
 As usual, he walks off, allowing me to see the destruction he has wrought.
“tough... and I had no choice
but to tell him all the secrets about
this hideout...
Except that our leader's office is
protected with two passwords!”
You sneaky bastard!

Anyway, I waltz up into the room above...
“Maybe.
But no weakling's going to get it.”
 Ekans goes down in one hit, if you couldn't guess.
 Gloom also gets killed in one hit.
“But it's useless unless you have two
passwords.”
 Yeah, I get it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment