Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 218: Boarder Gerardo

 The next day, in the Mahogany Gym...
 I decide to reach that guy over on the right.
 I slide over and push the thing.
 I faceplant on the side of the Gym.
 Calling it: the "secret" will be entirely inconsequential.
 Rhianna Vine Whips Shellder twice. It takes two presumably because of Shellder's high defense.
 Rhianna uses Vine Whip, but Cloyster decides to be more of a cunt and Supersonics Rhianna. I switch to Nelly.
 Nelly gets a Bite and a Wing Attack, but succumbs to two super effective Aurora Beams. Cloyster's a cunt.
 Diane finishes it off with a Flame Wheel and Quick Attack.
 Gerardo's final Pokemon, a Seel, dies immediately to Vine Whip.
 Oh, I'm eager to hear what it is. But first...
 Vad?
Sweet. It looks like she's holding a giant invisible axe. Maybe that's just me.
“It's because every day he sits on top
of very cold ice and trains his body
and spirit!”
 Called it.

No comments:

Post a Comment