Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 215: Skier Diana -- Mahogany Gym

 The next day, outside of the Team Rocket hideout...
 Free at last of that dungeon! I hit the Pokecenter and heal everyone up.
 Mahogany Gym is now unobstructed by random fatsos. I head in.
“As you'll find, his attack will make
you shiver in this freezing Gym.
Are you ready to be frozen solid?
I mean—keep up a hot fighting spirit
against ice!”
 Always a reassuring one, that champ-in-the-making guy!
The floor here is your standard slippy-frictionless game ice floor. For this first room, I just collide into the lower block to make it hit the upper one. Then I move left, up, right, up.
Second room doesn't look too bad either, but first...
Like don't put skis on when there isn't any snow?
 Her only Pokemon is a Jynx, who dies in one hit to Flame Wheel. You may have noticed I've been using Diane quite a bit; not only does she have type advantage here, but I want her to hit level 36 and evolve so she can deal with Pryce that much easier. After she evolves, I'll probably go back to Nelly. Rhianna will have to wait this gym out entirely.
 I usually ski on snow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment