Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 225: Team Rocket Grunt

 The next day, after a trip to the Pokecenter...

Let's see what Buena has to say about all this.
"HELP! Of course!"
 Heh.
 Funny story, I lost today's transcript for the NPC dialogue. Buena's line is from memory. So what this guy says next will forever remain a mystery...
 Rhianna continues to be a bad match against Team Rocket's favored poison type. I switch to Nelly.
 A few Bites kill it. Nelly levels up and tries to learn Mean Look. It'd be a very, very nice move to use against the legendary cats, but that's not high on my list of priorities. Also, all of her current moves are pretty great (Fly, Air Cutter, Bite, and Wing Attack.) I give up on Mean Look.
 The next Grimer shares the same fate, dying after a few Bites.
 The Grunt's final Pokemon, Muk, barely survives two Bites. Fortunately the second Bite makes it flinch, so I don't have to deal with its nonsense.
 So many Bites.
 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment