Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 48: Geodude

 Just past Bird Keeper Peter (you can see his stubby feet in this shot) is an item sitting tantalizingly out of reach due to a rock. I actually neglected getting Rock Smash from a guy near Violet City, so hopefully the cave up ahead won't require it. I'm almost to Azalea Town, after all.
 Here's Union Cave. I don't remember much about it, other than the Pokemon around here getting excellent benefits.
 A little west of the entrance, I get caught here.
 It's been a while since I fought a wild Pokemon. Nelly's Astonish does a decent job of whittling away at Geodude, since ghost is one of the few types that rock/ground is neutral to. Still, the move's base damage is pathetic, so she uses up around half of it's available PP. I may switch to Rhianna for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment