Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 47: Bird Keeper Peter

 On this leg of our adventure, there's a randomly placed Pokecenter. I'm not complaining!
"For you right now, just $1,000,000!
You'll want this!”
Sorry, my Mom takes half my money. Also SlowpokeTail sounds digusting.
 comedy
 I walk into the Pokecenter. Talking to the people here is surprisingly fruitful. The fisherman gives me the Old Rod, and the old man gives me a couple Lure Balls because I've been picking my fair share of apricorns (apparently). I also take the time to heal up.
 South of the Pokecenter I get caught in the alert phase.
“It's from Violet City!
You beat Falkner?”
To start, I swap to Quilava as per tradition.
After one-shotting it with Ember, Nelly learns Astonish. I figure I'll try the move out and see if Nelly can finally stand up for herself.
 ...Unfortunately, it's a ghost move and Pidgey is half normal type.
I just let Quilava finish Pidgey and don't bother to switch for Spearow.
 What? Losing?


No comments:

Post a Comment