Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 34: Bird Keeper Abe

Last step before I head to the Gym, I stop off at the Pokecenter to fix up Cyndaquil.
I step inside...


some advice!
Believe me!
If you believe, then a Championship
dream can come true.
You believe?
Then listen.
The Grass type is weak against the
Flying type. Keep this in mind."
I can't help but wonder about this guy. Do the Gyms hire him? Is he like an intern or something? 
I walk up to this platform...
WHOOOAAFRAEBRGL!
It shoots up high in the air, but Stalin remains unfazed. A greater man than I. Notice the rather obvious transparent walkways that can shortcut me to the boss. I decide not to take them to train Nelly a little.


"what it feels like to be a bird Pokemon!
Let me see if you're good enough to
face Falkner!"
I switch out Nelly so she can get some experience. I'm going to be doing this a lot.
Quilava cleans up nicely.
"at all... You're really something!"
Yeah this seems horribly dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment