Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 32: Elder Li


Note: I made this yesterday, I just didn't realize I hadn't published it until today. 
"Sprout Tower is a place of training.
People and Pokemon test their bonds
to build a bright future together.
I am the final test.
Allow me to check the ties between
you and your Pokemon!"

Elder Li. Elderly. Comedy.
Not much to say about this boss. The Pokemon are a bit higher level, but Quilava's just too strong for them.
"You should be able to stand up
to Falkner.
And you should be able to make good use
of this...
It is a Technical Machine called Flash.
Take it with you!"
Apparently EmberEmberEmberEmber = Elegance
Ah, Flash and its HM cousins. I'm going to need to catch an HM donkey soon...
"You can try it on BELLSPROUT,
 for example.
I hope you learn and grow from
your journey."
I will grow from a silent protagonist to a faint whisper protagonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment