Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 236: Burglar Duncan

 The next day, further into the subway lair...
 Looks like we got a puzzle, boys. I push the buttons and all the doors open/close. I'll solve it later. First, I need to get mugged.
 Even the non-Team Rocket guys down here are resistant to Rhianna, apparently. I switch to Nelly.
 A few bites kill it.
 Duncan brings out a second Koffing, but shares the firsts' fate soon enough. Duncan brings out Magmar
I injure it pretty bad with another Bite. Then...
 Welp, I'm not dealing with confusion. I'd rather do something retarded like bring Rhianna out to fight a Fire-type Pokemon.
It uses Fire Spin as Rhianna comes into play, but it's not a very damaging attack if you can kill your opponent right away.
 Rhianna kills her opponent right away.
 I wish to become your apprentice.

No comments:

Post a Comment