Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 406: Gastly -- Bell Tower

Note: I will be updating Day 405 over the next couple days with the rest of the battles with the Kimono Girls. In the meantime, I'm going to keep posting normally.

 So, it's time to catch Ho-oh. I'm a little concerned that my party isn't up to snuff, though; it's level 40, and, being legendary, hits hard. As such, I'm going to bolster my team ever so slightly.
 I deposit Aidan for Sarah, the red Gyrados. It's only level 30, but it's the strongest Pokemon I have with a type advantage over Ho-oh.
 I also teach it Surf in place of Leer, because it doesn't know a water move by default.
 North of Ecruteak is the Bell Tower. I visited it long ago, back when I first arrived in Ecruteak, but now it's time to actually enter.
 It looks pretty much identical to the Sprout Tower from all the way back in Day 23. That was well over a year ago. Christ.
 I show this guy the Rainbow Wing I received on Day 246, after defeating Team Rocket.
I get caught here, on the second floor.
Rhianna kills it one hit with Razor Leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment