Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 416: Ace Trainer Megan

 Somehow, I make it out without running into another Seaking. I won't make it much farther, though, because that there is an Ace Trainer.
For Bulbasaur, I start with Rhianna. It doesn't go very well, since it's Grass on Grass. I switch to my handy fire type.
Rekt.
Megan brings out Venusaur next. I give Dorothy a rare chance for experience.
 Venusaur hits pretty hard, but Dorothy's super effective Ice attacks prove to be too much.
 Megan's final Pokemon is an Ivysaur. Dorothy brings it down to less than half with a Powder Snow.
 Ivysaur's Petal Dance very nearly kills Dorothy, but she is able to survive and kill with that Powder Snow spam (her next naturally learned Ice move won't show up until level 60...)
“really does make a Pokemon stronger.
But evolved forms also learn moves
later on.”
 Pokemon 101 everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment