Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 434: Golbat -- Victory Road

 So! I've reached Victory Road.
“Oh! The eight Badges of Johto!
Please, go right on through!”
 thats right u fukin bithc
 This is the reception center. Directly ahead lies Victory Road. To the east is the way to Kanto, but I can't go there yet because the "road is closed." Mt. Silver is to the west. The guard won't let me pass explicitly because the wild Pokemon would hand me my ass.

Thus, the only way is forward.
Upon going in, I realize I forgot to take a Pokemon with Strength.
 Yep.
Fortunately, though, Victory Road is a Fly destination. I Fly to another town and switch Garth the Poliwag for Aidan the Krabby. I then teach Krabby Strength and fly back.
Moving on, I push that boulder out of the way and walk over to the left.
 I get caught here.
 Rhianna's a bad fit for Golbat, so I switch to Nelly.
 A few Wing Attacks take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment