Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 433: Ace Trainer Jamie

 To the upper left of Jamie's exclamation point is the Victory Road entrance.
 I'm very close to Mt. Silver, my eventual final destination on this long, long quest.

But first I have to do all of Kanto!

Yay!

...

“absolutely had to win at any cost.
I felt sorry for his Pokemon.”
First up is Rapidash. I try Flamethrower, because even though Rapidash is fire type, Flamethrower does a ballston of damage.
 It's all for nothing, though, because Rapidash has an annoyingly common ability amongst fire types that makes it completely immune to fire.
 I instead resolve to use Quick Attack.
 It takes several turns because of Quick Attack's low power, and Diane gets Stomp-ed on several times in the process, but it eventually kills Rapidash.
 Jamie's second and final Pokemon is Flaffy. Rhianna kills it in one hit with Razor Leaf.
Yep.
 Except for the part where all we ever do is force them to fight each other!









No comments:

Post a Comment