Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 387: Ace Trainer Piper

 Along the way, I come upon an Ace Trainer. She's got two Horseas and a Seadra, so I get Rhianna out for some much-needed attention.
 Rhianna's attack falls just short of killing it. This will come into play later.
 For now, though, Rhianna just kills it on the next turn without difficulty.
 Next up is Seadra. After a few turns, Rhianna brings it within an inch of its life. In turn, Seadra uses several nasty Waterfalls, bringing Rhianna herself beyond half.
 Unfortunately, this Seadra's an asshole and goes first, hitting Rhianna with a critical Waterfall.
I bring out Aidan for the ol' sacrifice-and-revive trick. Rhianna's going to get this experience.
Aidan dies an untimely death, and Rhianna finishes Seadra off.
 With Piper's second Horsea, Rhianna again brings it within an inch of it's life.

"Meh," I think to myself. "What's the worst that could happen?"
Horsea fucks Rhianna up with Brine, that's what happens.

 Fuck's sake.
 The next turn, I use Dorothy to finish it off. I'm not made of revives.
 Dorothy learns Avalanche (in place of Fake Tears, which I never used) and the battle concludes.
“When I do, I'm going to become an
admirable Dragon Tamer and gain our
Master's approval.”

No comments:

Post a Comment