Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 384: Ace Trainer Kobe -- Dragon's Den

So, in order to really get the 8th badge, I need to surf behind Clair's Gym, to reach the Dragon's Den. I grab Aidan the Krabby so I can use Surf.
Fortunately the little pond doesn't throw any battles at me. Let's talk to that old guy!
“You may enter.”
First floor is a tiny room with a ladder. I climb down it.
It's... been awhile, since I've seen the "!"
If I knew anything about basketball, I'd make a lot of clever jokes here.
Kobe's one and only Pokemon is this Dragonair. I decide to use Dorothy on it, to see if we can get her some experience. I open with a Powder Snow, dealing decent damage. Dragonair uses Iron Tail, but misses.
I use another Powder Snow, bringing it within an inch of its life.
Unfortunately Dragonair's Iron Tail hits the mark this time, one-shotting Dorothy.
I bring out Louis and use the next turn to revive Dorothy. Louis dies to a Surf. Sorry, Louis!
Dorothy finishes it off with a Powder Snow.
“You're not allowed to just go in!”
Dude, you just got dunked. ;))))





















No comments:

Post a Comment