Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 96: Policeman Dirk

 Against my better judgement, I open with Flame Wheel. Sure Growlithe is resistant to Fire-type attacks, but I figure the STAB bonus plus the high base damage counteract that.
 Growlithe fucks about with Growl or some shit. Honestly I don't even remember.
 Quick Attack for that stamped, sealed, first class priority mail of death.
 Flame wheel is far less effective against the next Growlithe, for some reason.
 I use Quick Attack and everything is beautiful until
 Kyle, I... I had hoped you wouldn't have to see this until you were older
 Diane steps back in, enduring an Ember in the process.
 Quick attack anomalously finishes Growlithe off, despite doing only a quarter of his health in damage the last time. I think it has something to do with his Intimidate ability not triggering on switched-in Pokemon. Suddenly...
Kyle becomes a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment