Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 81: Youngster Samuel -- Route 34

 I grab an Ether. Going to use these like crack going forward. 

I follow the Geisha...
 Thankfully, even though it was a bit of a walk, I managed to get out of the woods. Unfortunately, I'm not out of the woods yet. Route 34 is decently long, with half a dozen trainers between me and Goldenrod City.
 For some reason, this is the only good shot I get of Ratata. Nowadays I've taken to showing a picture of my 'mons using their moves, right after the damage is calculated on the enemy. It establishes who is fighting who, what move is being used, and how effective it is. But I guess I don't remember to take the shot this time, so you'll just have to take my word for it when I say Nelly one-shots it with bite. It's a real stretch of the imagination, I know.
 Least I don't screw up Sandshrew. Nelly Bites and Astonishes him, but he manages to land a few obnoxious Sand Attacks before she's able to take him down.
  Nelly's attacks start to miss often enough that I send in the cleaning crew instead.
 Samuel has another Spearow. It does not end well for him. Quilava levels up and learns Flame Wheel!
“Gym leader!”
 Then you'll need to dye your hair, gain a one-dimensional character trait, and clothe yourself differently from the 40 other youngsters who roam Johto.

No comments:

Post a Comment