Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 84: Camper Todd

“Good work, Grandpa!
The Pokemon you raised for me has
been as healthy as can be!
You look fit, too!

!

Hi, Stalin!
Let me introduce you.
This is Stalin. He's a Trainer.
He seems to be getting better at
raising Pokemon.
Well, not as good as you, Grandpa,
of course!
Follow me, Stalin!"
Lyra looks older than I remember... has it been that long?
“Let me introduce my friend.
This is Stalin!”
Grandma: "Ah ha.
This is your boy...friend.
I see. Hmm."
 Don't deny your feelings Lyra!
kiss me
kiss me
“He just happens to live nearby..."
Grandma: "Hahaha.
I know. I know.
Since you brought him here, Lyra, you
must be sure about his talent.
Right, Stalin?
Come see us anytime!”
"Here!
This is my Pokegear number!
You know you can talk to you
Pokemon as they follow you?
They do all sorts of cute stuff on the
road and in towns.
I'm taking notes every time they do
funny things.
Give me a call and I'll share some of
them with you.
Grandma!
Don't you say anything.
We are both Trainers, and we are
supposed to exchange numbers.
That's all."
 Heartbroken, I leave the daycare in a huff.
After collecting myself, I switch to Rhianna. She's going to be useful for the upcoming Gym, so I need to train her.
 Funnily enough, if you meet this guy at night, he finds you suspicious and challenges you. Since I can skip him, I've only got one trainer left before Goldenrod.
Good thing I switched, because Vine Whip beats Psyduck within an inch of its life. I ready Vine Whip for the next turn, but Psyduck uses Disable and prevents her from using it. Luckily, I've got one other way to deal damage...
 He gets a scratch in, but then succumbs to poison. Rhianna levels up and I teach her Stun Spore, getting rid of Growth.
 Seems like a swell dude so I give him my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment